Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Ability to multi-task and prioritize requests and responsibilities from both internal and external customers. This person will have a positive, helpful attitude that will easily translate to our customers. Employee must also possess the ability to collaborate with and diffuse confrontational interactions and mitigate resolution whenever possible to create a win-win for our company and our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and comprehend product knowledge to become a trusted source to customers.
- Primary point of contact for assigned customer/business groups/dealers/distributors/etc.
- Process new sales orders.
- Administer warranty return process.
- Provide simple technical assistance for part number inquiries and warranty resolution.
- Provide administrative sales support for assigned Sales & Marketing Specialists and for all Sales Managers.
- Timely follow-up and proactive communication with customers on order status, shipment confirmations, issue resolution and technical support.
- Proactively and constructively communicate issues to key stakeholders in order to find quick resolution to issues affecting our customers and business.
- Filing, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service and/or account management role.
- Experience with MS Office applications.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail required and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistent and punctual attendance to set schedule.
- Regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to move about the facility as needed.
- Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.