Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Full time Temp to Permanent – We need your help through February, but if things go well, you could be invited to stay on the team.
This person will have a positive, helpful attitude that will easily translate to customers, both internal and external. High level of attention to detail is required as well as an ability to multi-task and prioritize requests and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process new sales orders via various methods (data entry, electronic upload, etc.)
- Learn and comprehend product knowledge as needed to manage order entry.
- Timely follow-up and proactive communication with customers on order status, shipment confirmations, and issue resolution.
- Proactively and constructively communicate issues to key stakeholders in order to find quick resolution to issues affecting our customers and business.
- Filing, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- 1 year customer service experience.
- Experience with MS Office applications.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail required and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistent and punctual attendance to set schedule.
- Regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to move about the facility as needed.
- Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.