Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly floor and the entire facility. Typical tasks include preventative maintenance of our rotational molding machines, routine forklift inspections, hoist inspections, etc.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Operate work equipment, power tools and specialized instruments used in plant operations.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and 3 years of factory related experience in a maintenance environment. Technical college degree a plus.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prefer that you’re able to perform, but not limited, to the following skills: carpentry, light plumbing, masonry, welding, machine repair, painting, facilitation of electrical services, vehicle servicing, and janitorial.
- Required to be familiar with and use all hand tools and power tools common to the skills listed above.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment consisting of Rhino, Inc. employees and outside vendors. Required to use considerable judgment when performing tasks.
- Regular, predictable attendance.
Some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.) and considerable moving of equipment required. Safety glasses required.