Reports to: Director of Sales
Position: Midwest Regional Sales Manager/ Wave Armor
Job Summary: The Regional Sales Manager plays a key leadership role in planning and executing sales goals and initiatives, growing and maintaining field partnerships and communication, and executing promotional strategies. The role will work closely with both our dealers and distributors to ensure on time deliveries to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
The Midwest Regional Sales Manager plays a critical role in identifying high value growth opportunities and translating market insight into actionable business plans. The MRSM will focus on breaking into and establishing Wave Armor as a leading brand in the floating dock business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for dealers and distributors in five (5) key states
- Implementation of sales objectives, policies, programs, and initiatives
- Conduct quarterly reviews with dealers and distributors to focus on goals
- Execution of sales and marketing strategies to realize company targets
- Responsible for maintaining and cultivating existing accounts while growing both dealer base and account profitability
- Conduct product and sales training meetings for dealer and distributor personnel
- Partner with each dealer/distributor in preparing annual business/activity plan
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, setting efficiency targets around customer experience.
- Customer focused, ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Travel: Approximately 30%, may require evening or weekend travel for trade shows and dealer events
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field
- 5 years of experience selling B2B
- Marine industry experience preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent phone and written communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Use CRM to record customer activity with quotes, orders and forecasts
- Ability to manage time
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and walk and stand during trade shows
Salary consistent with industry and aligning with applicant’s experience.
This position is based out of office in Maple Lake, MN