Reports to: President
With a core foundation of Customer Service, this role will be responsible for account management for rep groups, promotional shows, and Inside Sales/Customer Service for Otter Outdoors. Accountable to timely and accurately manage incoming calls from retailers, dealers, Sales Reps, and end consumers. Receive and input customer orders. Support the Otter Outdoor Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotional Show Management
- Book / Coordinate Consumer and Distributor Shows
- Create schedule and manage all communications and logistics to make it a success
- Review all product before shipping to ensure it’s the highest quality
- Manage order entry and promotional items
- Engage and create Promotional dialogue
- Partner with Pro/Field Staff on contests
- Partner with Brand Adjacencies in the market
- Otter Product Line Resource: Primary go to for answers for all things Otter for the customer service team
- Answer incoming phone/email inquiries from retailers and end customers.
- Work with team on sales and marketing initiatives:
- Execute email blasts to dealers and distributors
- Back up support for all brands on phones and email inquires
Education and Experience:
- BS or BA Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail/outdoor and/or account management role.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong within Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Demonstrated cross functional project management skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Well organized with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.