Reports to: IOS/Rhino Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
The primary responsibilities for this position are to ensure all incoming product is received systematically, labeled correctly and moved to their proper places in a timely manner.
- Ability to be fork lift trained.
- Must be able to identify work priorities, meet deadlines and function with little supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Regular, predictable attendance.
- Competent computer skills.
- Receive all incoming product systematically.
- Label all incoming product with correct part numbers.
- Move all labeled incoming product to their designated place.
- Count and process all incoming intercompany product.
- Move all labeled incoming intercompany product to their designated place.
- Weekly cycle count for Uline products.
- Perform safety inspection of all fork trucks in the IOS building on a daily basis.
- Check electric forklift water levels weekly and add fluid if necessary.
Education and Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, heat and cold.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Safety Glasses required.