Duties and Responsibilities:
- Joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular, predictable attendance
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skill set – MIG and TIG steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Ability to work closely with others to create a plan for fabricating a tool to completion, while being proficient in problem solving.
- Ability to weld and metal finish.
- Finishing including grinding and hand sanding.
- Ability to work well with a team or independently.
- Regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.