With a collective passion for the outdoors, Rhino develops innovative products for fishing, hunting, marine recreation, power sports as well as OEM Manufacturing for outside businesses. With an uncompromising commitment to quality, durability and ingenuity, Rhino brands continue to lead the way in each of our respective categories.
CAREERS AT RHINO
Rhino is always looking for bright individuals looking to start, or advance their career. Since 1996, we have developed our business model to become a complete, full-service manufacturer of our own product lines, as well as a full-service manufacturing partner for businesses looking for a manufacturing partner.
Today, we operate out of more than 180,000 square feet of manufacturing, warehouse and office facilities located in beautiful Maple Lake, MN. Our skilled staff provide elements of service including: Concept and Design Planning, Tooling, Production and Distribution for multiple outside brands, as well as our own brands that include: Otter Outdoors®, Wave Armor®, Beavertail and DOA Decoys™, Rhino Tuff Tanks® and Rhino Rotational®.
EXTERNAL $750 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
If your referral gets hired and stays at the company for 90 days, you get paid!
*Subject to terms and conditions
- Applicant must list your name and phone number in the email or on the application.
- Cannot be a previous employee.
- Completed W-9 form will be required from referrer. You will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received, taxes will apply.
Current Positions Available
We are currently seeking talented individuals for the following positions:
- Assembly/Production/General Warehouse (1st & 2nd shift)
- Inventory Receiving Clerk (1st shift)
- Maintenance Assistant (2nd shift)
- Manufacturing Manager (1st Shift)
- Mold Prep Technician (1st shift)
- Molders & Trimmers (1st Shift)
- Molders & Trimmers (2nd Shift)
- Molders & Trimmers (Weekends)
- Production Planner (1st shift)
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Warehouse Manager (1st shift)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1st Shift)
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS OFFERED
Rhino offers benefits to eligible new hires, and existing employees that can include:
- Voluntary Dental
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Additional voluntary benefits available through Unum Group
Send Your Resumé or Job Application
You can also provide us your application or resumé via email or US Mail.
Email your application or resumé to: [email protected]
Mail your application to: RHINO | 411 WEST CONGRESS STREET | MAPLE LAKE, MINNESOTA 55358
Please do not contact us via phone about employment.
Rhino is an equal opportunity employer.